Chef Bill and his crew made homemade Mountain Dew ice cream for the women of Delta Gamma at Butler.
Scroll down to see how you can make it at home.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Mtn Dew soft drink
- (optional) green food coloring
- - Start by freezing a mixing bowl for at least an hour. The colder your bowl, the better! Add heavy cream and whisk on high until it forms stiff peaks.
- - Fold in sweetened condensed milk. (Don’t over mix)
- - Fold in Mountain Dew and then add food coloring if you choose. Place in a freezer safe, air tight bowl for at least 4-6 hours.
Directions found on: http://iheart2travel1.blogspot.com/2016/09/mountain-dew-ice-cream.html