1. Cookies! Christmas cookies come in all shapes, sizes, and even flavors. From gingerbread to iced sugar cookies, decorating the cookies is almost as fun as eating them!
2. Gingerbread houses! Whether you're young or just young at heart, building a gingerbread house is a tradition in many households.
3. Nuts! The only reason to have a nutcracker is for the various dishes filled with nuts. Some people don't even eat the nuts, they just like breaking them out of their shells!
4. Candy canes! Candy canes have come a long way from when they were only available in peppermint. Now they are available in a variety of flavors, including Spree, Jelly Belly, SweeTarts, and even Gobstopper flavors. Do they make everlasting Gobstopper candy canes?
5. Fruitcake. There's nothing cool about fruitcake, but it's definitely associated with Christmas, so it should definitely be included in this list.
*According to this College Chefs blogger