What better comfort food to have during the winter seasons than Puppy Chow? Make it at home yourself with this step by step guide.
- 9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2cup smooth peanut butter, melted
- 1⁄4cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2cups powdered sugar
- Measure out cereal, set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter for 1 minute on high.
- Cook for 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until coated.
- Add powdered sugar. Shake until well coated.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
Step 5. Enjoy your final product!